cginy sucks big time
- I believe indian govt hire those people who bribe them no knowledge of there work no training given to them no idea od customer service dont care people from there own country and us citizen and others standing outside in cold and freezing weather and then they only say i am sorry. and wats the point of charging 175.00 dollars for surrendering your passport and then pay for visa fee and OCI fees indian embassy sucks big time we should protest against them . by sitting outside the embassy and not allow any one to go inside.instead of Sikh day parade or india day parade that will not bring any change if we want change lets join hands ...
- —Guest NOT a Happy Indian
Why 2" x 2" Photo on VISA application
- I recently submitted a visa application with normal passport size photo (35 x 45 mm) which meets all the specification stated on the visa application website apart from the width of the photo. This was rejected. Now making it into 2" x2" photo will only give extra width which may cover my shoulders but will not give any more face details. For this I had to pay £16 for 4 photos plus travel expenses plus all the frustration. Why cant they change this rule and make every ones life easier, as all the photo booths prints Passport size photos.
- —Guest Angry Indian
Like People, Like administration
- Don't get frustrated over these things. Believe me, these people are not from any other planet, they all came from one of us. If you people have so many problems with such administration why don't you come back to India, join administration services and try to make things better, but I know you won't and you shouldn't. Trust me, if you were in their shoes you also would be doing the same thing what they have done to you. I lived in US for 35 years and I know how discplined and civilized we Indians have proved to be there. We cannot obey the laws and regulations in US yet expect that all the Indians in India should do. The Police, administration, army, doctors, professionals,.. they all came from the same society and a nation gets the leaders and administration as what its society is. I am sorry to say but this is factual truth.
- —Guest Jain
- Sick of the process; sick of the fees and sick of the BS information they request! Worse still completing the application on the VFS website and you lose your application numerous times before you can complete it.. We are NRI's and have to go throught the same process each time.. i feel sorry for the elderly who must not have a clue what to do.. Why can't they have online visas FFS.. India are worse than a 3rd World country when it comes to Immigration.. even 3rd world countries allow you to get a visa at the airport.. But These morons ask you to use VFS who provide a template online and call it an online application, even though you have to print it and then send it off manually.. disgusted with their backward system!
- —Guest NRI
New Photo Sizes - Ridiculous
- I mean wtf do they want 2" x 2" photos for? Why can't they just be like any other country and request passport sized photos? I tell you why cos they are a bunch of muppets that's why.. no sense, no logic and all money grabbers!
- —Guest Singh
Is this a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I applied for Indian Visa for me and my son. We are USA citizen. I was born in India and was going the first time with my son to India. They gave my son 10 year travel visa but stamped VAF on my passport. When I asked, they said that I need to wait for the clearance from Indian Ministry which could take up to 6 months. Is this a joke to something?
- —Guest Kinder
- stupid person working in indian embussy and consulate they dont wants to do nothing and just wants to eat free money and wants to play all the time with feelings of the people like even usa citizenship person want to see their lover they cant see them even they die i applyed 3 months ago and kids got visa but not me i am waiting by the time i will get definatly their visa is going be expire but i will pray as i cant see my parents because who ever they are making hard for us to go one day they will die without seeing their loves also. if they will bad for some one it will happened same thing to them its a word they have to remember.
- —Guest hamara
- govt of india is so bad. why can not they get their act together and become like normal country.just horrible. everything about that country is horrible and these stupid idiots young indians come and make money in dollars and preach about idiot india. shame on them.
- —Guest nancy
No tourist visa from Malaysia
- February 2011 I applied for an Indian tourist visa in Malaysia. I have a U.K. passport. Visa application was rejected. Indian visas now only seem to be issued to Malaysian passport holders or others with work/resident visas in Malaysia. This seems to be a new rule. Travellers through SE Asia who want to go to India are affected badly by this. I'm now worried that this rejection will affect my application in Bangkok. Any recent news from there?
- —Guest Paul Hunt
2 month rule
- Just found out about the 2 month re-entry rule. We have booked for Amritsar at the end of May and usually go to Goa for Easter. Does this mean that Goa at Easter is out of the question? Sounds like it to me. Our Goan friends always expect us at Easter having been there for the past 7 Easters. is there any way round it?
- I want to go from Kuala lumpur to Sharjah . I have to have 3 hours transit in Kochi . Do i need a visa ? If yes how much should I pay? and where must I get it? I have Iranian passport please answer me quickly
- —Guest azita
- Anyone help I applied for visas in Nove 8 2010 I was in Pakistan Vfs global changed the forms in 23 nove but didnt tell me,Surely if I have paid they should and present my appciation.
- Wondering how and where one obtains a 72 hour transit visa. I have a multiple-entry tourist visa to India but need to enter India on my way to Nepal, and re-enter India on my way back.
- first its a 10day wait before they open your mail now my partner who works for the Britsih NHS but is not a uk national but is european has due to changes having this year to wait a extra 4 weeks before were told wether or mot she can have a visa, the crazy thing is we have been there every year for the past 5 without any problems, and we paid for all this to be kept in the dark. Were flying out in 2 weeks and applied at the start of January.
- —Guest steve the lad
Indian visa for Pakistani origin
- I understand countries having different rules for issuing visas. I think they should have some very clear and defined policies. I went to India few years ago and and loved it. Since than I have been going there every 6 months unfortunately people like David Hadely(minority) makes it difficult for people like me (majority). I hope to visit India again someday. It is a great country and wonderful nation.
- —Guest Ghulam Abbas