From the article: 5 Famous Mumbai Ganesh Mandals
Which are the best Mumbai Ganesh mandals during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival? Share your favorites here and find out about those that other people like. Share Your Favorites
- My favorite festival is ganesh chaturthi in all over india this festival is celebrate and there sooo nice idol of ganesha n different types of idols is there n one most important think is that in there is one mandal n that mandal is famous in all over india the mandal is lalbagh cha raja wat a superb crowd for public are waiting 4 a darshan for 2 3 days i think u also enjoy this festival enjoy enjoy GANPATI BAPPA MORYA.
- —Guest Lalbagh sarvaganik ganesh ustav mandal
- my favourite mandal is lalbaugcha raja bcz it different from others mandal .
- —Guest kalpana maruti dangat
- My favourite Ganesh Mandal is BIG BULLS at 156, Ideal House, Sion (East)
- —Guest Rohan Advani
Famous Ganesh Mandal
- Chinchpokli Sarvajanik Utsav Mandal (Establishment 1920). Mumbai's 1st greater mandal, Mumbaicaha Raja 2011, No.1 in Social work - Anna Hajare, Utsav Shree 2010, No.1 Shistabadda Mandal (Disciplined Mandal)- Kalachoki Police Station. Ganesh well known as Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani.
- —Guest Mahesh Khedekar
Mandals in Central Matunga
- I personally like to visit Mandals in Central Matunga. In all other places the Mandals are enclosed and one has to wait in a queue to catch a glimpse of the Idol. In Central Matunga, all Mandals big & small are open. ..So kind of a nice walk seeing different idols. I would highly recommend!!