- where to enter the verification code and how? I don't know how to create the new password
- —Guest sudhakaran
- i am a student nd i've only atm card of STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR.... nd there is no option of this bank..... than what should i do????
- —Guest pooja
- i want to pay for ticket on my door by courier cause i have not any bank card. please help
- —Guest lonkar d .d.
- also try to do the reservation on cleartrip. After lengthy registration, registred on my local indians friends mobile, he dend me the otp with a sms. Now cleartrip also carged now 6 times my creditcard but could not book the ticket. I called them to ask what happend, they seem not to know, tell me indian rail have technical problems. Fazit: After hours of trying still no tickets.
- —Guest Long wait
clear trip cant do rail reservation abro
- i tried to book train tikect from clear trip. 4 times my credit card has been charged. althogh i got refund. but cleartrip service is shamefull. without successfull reservatioh why the hell my credit card has been charged. i am an indian working in saudi arabia and i was booking train mangalore to chandigarh. annnnoying.
- —Guest shakir
problems with booking
- how is possible to book a train ticket for india ?
- —Guest Davide
- i already register to online railway reservation but ii is showing register successfully but i don't received any mail
- —Guest bhavya
Can i print reservation tickets with PNR
- My booking reservation tickets directly at railway station. i am coming from Singapore. my friend have tickets in india.... So, Can i print reservation tickets with PNR
- —Guest murthy
regardinhg waiting tickeits
- I am not getting wating tickiet from Bhopal Station because, they said there is 101 waiting and waiting tickiet is not available after 101 waiting list. It is under rule or not?
- —Guest vinod solanki
- they ask me an indian number and i don't have it.why do they ask it?!??!!?
- —Guest brasy22
foreign tourist quota tickets
- If seats for the train you want are booked, go to the international tourist bureau at the New Delhi station, 1st floor (not ground floor). DONT BELIEVE ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU THE OFFICE HAS MOVED. Its in the station. Even though most websites say you have to pay with foreign currency to buy the quota tickets, you actually have to pay with rupees, so be sure to bring plenty of ruppees with you when you book the tickets.
- —Guest Maya
thank god it's not just me!
- Sorry you're having probs but so re assured as thought it was only me! Spent 4 hrs on this now, given up. Last year (and a frequent traveller to India for 6 yrs) I used ClearTrip, which was great and so much better than awful IRCTC. Paid and got emailed tickets in less than 10 mins. TODAY, thought I'd get sorted, trip in Sept, only to, as I say, spend 4 hrs and realising (and confirmation after reading your piece) that even if I had Indian sim, prob out of date now, I don't have India Credit card to pay. How on earth are people purchasing tickets? I don't want to use expensive travel agent, even if I could, or leave till I get there, as seats need booking well in advance if you want some comfort! Help, any ideas?
- —Guest Jules
Foreign quota tickets online
- Is it possible to book foreign quota tickets online? If yes then what is the procedure? Ans: Unfortunately, no, it's not possible.
- —Guest Traveler
- Why we Indians suffer.I had booked my ticket 20 days before sector delhi to hyderabad but could not go as it was still WL 2 and chart was prepared.Why cant we arrange the other bogie to settle all the passengers or why cant we start another train? I think this happens in Indian only when we are just help up bcoz of not availability of seats.
- —Guest Sudha
Reservation without mobile is possible
- Hi I found a work around on how foreigners can make train reservations on Indian trains without a mobile phone. Check a site called TravelIndiaSmart.com and the page title is 'How to Buy train tickets without local mobile phone' Hope this helps . . .Cheers!
- —Guest Renu