From the article: Goa Beach Guide
Goa is renowned for its beaches. However, some are better than others. Which beaches to visit? It all depends whether you like action, or tranquility. Share your best and worst Goa beaches here, and find out the views of others. Share Your Experience
- I spent a week at Palolem Beach and it was fantastic; went kayaking every day to other beaches; a great number of bars and beach huts running along the length of the beach; some great disco's happening at the south end ... GREAT food and service!!!
- —Guest CMa
i like the beach calangute
- hm no words to express my happiness.....its like a heaven on earth... ya vivid in its culture and the fresh air.....the night party.....foood.....sea ......kalakshethra......goan traditional dance......pilgrim places....casinoes everything is cool
- —Guest jijo jose
- Hated calangute. Arambol was much cleaner quiter and better. Visiting south this time.
- —Guest Tabish khan
- check this video of Vagator Beach, North Goa - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9xVx7Lr714
- —Guest Phil
- I like this beaches varca and cavelossim and I will visit this beaches next month as there is my plan Varca, Cavelossim
- —Guest Imran shaikh