If you're looking for an inexpensive hotel in Delhi, Paharganj is the place to come. This chaotic tourist district is full of budget accommodations. Some are cleaner than others, and it pays to be selective when choosing. These Paharganj hotels are the pick of the bunch!
Looking for somewhere else to stay that's cheap in Delhi? Check out the great deals and reviews on Hostel World (Book direct).
1. Hotel Le Roi
- Features:Air conditioning, wireless Internet in all rooms, satellite TV, tea and coffee machines in rooms, electronic key system for rooms, mini bar, multi-cuisine restaurant with continental food, travel services.
- Address: 2206, Raj Guru Road, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj. Ph: (91-11) 2358-0050.
- Price: Rooms from 2,900-4,000 rupees ($55-80) per night, with breakfast included. Discounted rates are offered by booking engines.
- Features: Air conditioned rooms, TV, attached bathrooms, hot and cold water, 24 hour room service, travel desk, wireless Internet.
- Address: 8502/41 Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar, Paharganj. Ph: (91-11) 2354-6891 or email email@example.com.
- Price: Rooms start from 2000 rupees ($40) for a double, plus tax. Breakfast is included.
- Features: Air conditioned rooms, refrigerator, TV, attached bathrooms, hot and cold water, 24 hour room service, travel desk.
- Address: 4775, Main Bazaar, Near 6 Tooti Chowk, Paharganj. Ph: (91-11) 2358-7999.
- Price: Rooms cost from 900-2,100 rupees per night. Most rooms are priced around 1,200-1,500 rupees ($25-30). The triple and quad rooms are handy for groups and families.
- Features: Wireless Internet, TV, refrigerators, air conditioning, 24 hour room service, travel desk, foreign exchange service.
- Address: 1843 Laxmi Narayan Street, Raj Guru Road, Paharganj. Ph: (91-11) 2358-2900.
- Price: 950 rupees ($20) for a double air conditioned room, up to 2,000 rupees ($40) for an air conditioned family room with bunk beds.
5. S B Inn
- Features: Free wireless Internet, TV, 24 hour room service, attached bathrooms, hot water, travel desk, cheap laundry service.
- Address: 895, Chandiwalan, Main Bazaar, Paharganj. Ph: (91-11) 2358-4883.
- Price: Ranges from 530 rupees for a standard single up to 890 rupees for an air conditioned double. Family rooms, sleeping four people, are available for 1,400 rupees without air conditioning or 1,780 rupees with air conditioning. Taxes are included.
Hotel Rak International is a cheap but reliable option, with a backpacker buzz, for those traveling on a tight budget. It's clean and tidy with a wide range of rooms, all of which have street views. The biggest and best ones are on the upper floors. It's worth paying the extra as some rooms are a bit worn. Also check out the new Hotel Gush International next door. Prices are similar and it also has an Ayurvedic massage room. (Ph: 91 11 23561758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Features: Roof top garden restaurant, hot water, TV, travel desk, airport pick up.
- Address: 820 Main Bazaar, Chowk Bowli, 6 Tooti, Paharganj. Ph: (91-11) 2356-2478.
- Price: 450-750 rupees for a single, 550-850 rupees for a double.