The Bottom Line
- Serene location.
- Service staff.
- Wide range of activites.
- Natural beauty.
- None in particular.
- Address: Van Vihar, Summer Hill, near Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Ph: (91)93501-84174 (Adit) or (91)93101-84174 (Amit).
- 11 cottages and 8 luxury tents, set right in the middle of nature.
- Cottages cost from 3,000 rupees ($60) per night, plus tax. Tents from 2,200 rupees ($45), plus tax. Meal packages available.
- Activities include trekking, indoor and outdoor games, air gun shooting, picnic lunches, rappelling, and treasure hunts.
- Barbecue and bonfire at night.
Guide Review - Review of Camp Potters Hill Shimla
The stay at Potters Hill holds special importance for me as it was my one of the best interfaces with adventure, and also because of their eco-friendly approach towards the environment.
The camp provides lots of opportunities for those who love adventure as well as nature. Away from the hustle-bustle of the city, this camp is mood-lifter and exciting for one and all.
The time I had at Potters Hill with my friends will always remain memorable for me. It has great location, good accommodation, exciting adventure activities, very good staff and instructors, fun-filled bonfire nights and also the very famous sunset.
In short, it can be said that Potters Hill is a watch-out destination for all the people who want a break.
Amrita, the writer of this review, can be contacted at email@example.com