Getty Images/Steve Baxter
Christmas is only a day away! Most restaurants in Mumbai will be offering a Christmas menu, but you may be wondering where you can get a traditional Christmas lunch. These places are your best bet!
- Corleone at the Intercontinental Marine Drive -- has traditional Christmas Turkey, Christmas pudding, mince pies and other favorites. The cost is 2,350 rupees with alcohol or 1,950 rupees without. Taxes extra. Head up to rooftop Dome as the sun sets for an unforgettable view of Marine Drive. Phone: (022) 39879974.
- Café Prato & The Pavilion at the Four Season Worli -- is an excellent place for a family Christmas as there's a special kids section, with presents from Santa, to keep the young ones entertained. You can feast on freshly shucked oysters and seafood, stuffed turkey and honey baked ham. The desert buffet will be complete with Christmas pudding and mince pies. The cost is 3,500 per person inclusive of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, and 2,900 per person without alcohol. Fabulous views are on offer at this hotel too, at Aer on the 34th floor. Phone: (022) 2481 8811/12 or Email: email@example.com
- Blue Frog -- Mumbai's most popular live music venue celebrates Christmas with an extensive buffet of turkey, ham, mulled wine, eggnog, and pudding accompanied by a gospel band singing carols for 2,500 rupees. Alcohol included. Phone: (022) 40332300.
- Indigo in Colaba -- famous for its Sunday brunches, also has a divine Christmas brunch. It includes maple-glazed ham; chilled prawns in saffron broth; barbecued pork ribs; fig and pecan tart; panna cotta; and Christmas pudding. The brunch with alcohol costs 2,220 rupees per person or 2,153 rupees per person without alcohol Phone: (022) 66368981.
More About Christmas in India:
- 8 Mumbai Churches for Christmas Midnight Mass
- Where to Celebrate Christmas in India
- Christmas in India Photo Gallery